[Scribus] Minor GUI concerns

Cedric Sagne cedric.sagne
Thu Feb 14 21:42:06 CET 2008

Greg,
Actually I will set up a keyboard shortcut, it will be an improvement.
But for example in the story editor, you get a "edit styles" at the
bottom of the list of styles, but in the Properties palette, you don't.
And as it would be a redundant link to the same tool, obviously my
personal use cannot be considered unless it is in fact widespread.

Same things for colours, productivity is affected because you need to go
to the Edit.Colours menu. Now I don't usually whine about minor GUI
things for which I may be the only person, and especially when the
feature itself is available, hey I'm not a troll - hence my question "is
there anybody out there who agrees and wants to push the same cart?"

Cedric