[Scribus] [Fwd: [Techtalk] openoffice and scribus]

Figaro marquiseduchatelet
Tue Feb 5 20:20:24 CET 2008

Greg, et AL,
These are in many ways aspects you noted well in a previous thread:
> Re: [Scribus] Look and feel

No rant was intended, just that many many people come to use and work
with software from a need get something accomplished rather immediately.
Also, we being human develop attachment to various softwares because
they somehow "make sense" to us, or the use seems to flow through to an
acceptable place comfortably.
Your "Look and Feel", what pilots call "the sense(ation)".
Think of you favorite text editor (what ever it may be), there is a
sympathetic environment you feel "home" inside.
Anyway, sorry for the abstruse allusions, the thought was to cause us to
remember how a person new to a software may experience the utility offered.
Thank you,
matthew