[scribus] 1.3.5 Windows spelling checker ?

Peter Nermander peter at nermander.se
Thu Aug 21 21:28:13 CEST 2008

> :)  Well aren't links to Gimp implemented or planned ?  Not that I've
> ever felt the urge to use it.

Yes, but remember that images are never included inside the Scribus
document. They are all the time references as external files. And calling
up Gimp starts an external program working on the external file.

So, I have no problem at all with the idea of an external spellchecker.
That's what I have been saying all the time. There's no need for a built
in spellchecker since it can be an external program. Same thing goes for
image editing.

/Peter