[scribus] 1.3.5 Windows spelling checker ?

joseph harris smilepoet at vfemail.net
Fri Aug 22 00:20:48 CEST 2008

From: "Peter Nermander"

> So, I have no problem at all with the idea of an external
> spellchecker.
> That's what I have been saying all the time. There's no need
> for a built
> in spellchecker since it can be an external program. Same thing
> goes for
> image editing.
>
> /Peter

There is some merit in a plug in aproach, bearing in mind there
are at least two versions of english [reminding developers about
the UK ;-)], before one recognises other languages. Though I
imagine this could also be solved by a choice of dictionary, as
exists in many programs. However such comments are in full
recognition of the availability of time for Scribus.

Joseph Harris