[scribus] Scribus! (printing and DTP)

Pierre Marchand capparis at free.fr
Fri Aug 15 16:18:57 CEST 2008

Vous (Frank Swygert) avez écrit :
> I would think that most DTPers, especially Scribus users, work in pretty
> much the same way. So some imposition, at least a simple "double sided
> two-up", is a necessity.

I think the same, but I definitly do not want it in Scribus itself! If I
remember correctly, Louis Desjardin has already wrote convincing messages on
this list to explain why.
Plus, there are some "nice" pieces of software on the market for such jobs.
Free ones are described here:
http://wiki.scribus.net/index.php/How_can_I_make_a_booklet_using_Scribus%3F

Although I would guess that Multivalent can do whatever you want about
imposing PDF files, if you would find something it can’t do you still have a
joker with podofoimpose - which I can certainly say it can do it, and if not,
it will!

--
Pierre Marchand