[scribus] 1.3.3.12 crashes on pasting text

John Beardmore John at T4sLtd.co.uk
Thu Aug 14 20:39:11 CEST 2008

Daniel James wrote:

> Hi John,
>
>> After many hours of intense use, 1.3.3.12 under windows XP has crashed
>> a couple of time on pasting text in a text box in the last few days.
>
>> Has anybody else noticed this ?
>
> Yes, when copying and pasting text from Abiword into a text frame on
> Scribus 1.3.3.12svn/Debian Etch, and also pasting into the story editor.
> At the moment i'm trying to build 1.3.3.12 final from source to confirm
> the bug, but I'm having trouble with the plugins (I posted yesterday
> about that).

OK, thanks.  I'll see if it does it again and try and capture the ful
error message.

Cheers, J/.
Carbon Trust Consultant: Energy Audit, Carbon Footprint, Design Advice
Energy Efficiency Accreditation Scheme, (EEAS), Registered Assessor