[scribus] 1.3.3.12 crashes on pasting text

Daniel James daniel at 64studio.com
Thu Aug 14 11:49:21 CEST 2008

Hi John,

> After many hours of intense use, 1.3.3.12 under windows XP has crashed a
> couple of time on pasting text in a text box in the last few days.

> Has anybody else noticed this ?

Yes, when copying and pasting text from Abiword into a text frame on
Scribus 1.3.3.12svn/Debian Etch, and also pasting into the story editor.
At the moment i'm trying to build 1.3.3.12 final from source to confirm
the bug, but I'm having trouble with the plugins (I posted yesterday
about that).

Cheers!

Daniel