[scribus] 2 up double sided

Mr. Beast mrbeast at shaw.ca
Thu Aug 14 05:35:58 CEST 2008

Over the next week I have to produce a 12 page, 2 up, double sided
document (ie 3 sheets of paper printed both sides folded and stapled)
that includes both text and graphics in greyscale. I am looking for
information on how to lay that out in Scribus so that when I send the
pdf to the print shop it prints with all the pages in the correct order.
So far all I have is laying it out

page 1 page 12
page 2 page 11
page 3 page 10
page 4 page 9
page 5 page 8
page 6 page 7

Of course that is awkward to visualize what the finished product will
look like. Is there an easy way to lay it out the way you want it to
appear when it's printed and scribus automatically imposes the pages as
they should be for the print shop?

I look forward to learning more about Scribus and getting to know the
folks in this community.

Cheers,