[scribus] ! ;-)

Jeffrey Silverman jeffrey.d.silverman at gmail.com
Wed Aug 13 11:58:58 CEST 2008

<snip!>
> We really don't have a need for those unwilling to genuinely help Scribus.
> Scribus has been made available much as someone might invite visitors into
> our "home" to share what there is to offer. There is going to be some limit
> as to how much and what kind of criticism is acceptable as part of that
> hospitality.
>
> Greg

Are you serious? I think that taking that stance is on the whole more
potentially harmful to Scribus (or any open source, community-driven
project) than getting, *and listening to*, some criticism.
*Especially* criticism you don't like!

Unless you mean abuse. But abuse is not in any way the same as
criticism. Well, okay, maybe in some surface ways.

But if you can't listen to all the criticism that's out there then I
understand where JLuc is coming from, even though I don't completely
agree with him.

--
Jeff Silverman
jeffrey.d.silverman at gmail.com