[scribus] Copyright -- Free to copy license

Murray Strome wmstrome at yahoo.com
Tue Aug 12 00:03:39 CEST 2008

Thanks for the advice.  I think I was making life too complicated for myself.  The actual terms of the GFDL are close to what I would want, but to actually use the license is impractical. I wonder how many documents there are out there which say they are under GFDL, but do not contain a copy of the license, or where the authors have never even read it for that matter!

I guess the biggest potential problem for me would be if I wanted to use parts of a document licensed under GFDL in my own document as I would then be obliged to have the resulting work also GFDL, and include a copy of the license.

Murray