[scribus] Many Pages, large connected textfield, long loading times

Thomas Zastrow listen at thomas-zastrow.de
Mon Aug 4 20:07:04 CEST 2008

Marc R. Stockmeier schrieb:

<snip />
> We will go on with the splitting of the document. But for practical reasons
> only one document would be preferable... Anyway 1.3.5 seems to be on a good
> track;-)

Undoubtedly - Version 1.3.5 of Scribus will be a really great piece of
software and a big step forward. I think, there are many people who
can't expect it to be released :-)

But at the moment, its under heavy development and it can be dangerous
to use it just like a productive version. Of course, this should not
detain you from compiling, testing and reporting bugs :-)

Best,

Tom