[scribus] Color problem when doing imposition

Peter Nermander peter at nermander.se
Mon Aug 4 12:11:32 CEST 2008

> Yes by looking at the screen, but I built a whole system of references
> to make sure colors match with the ones used by my pro printer. When I
> produce the PDF with scribus, everything matches very well. My problem
> occurs with the PDF regenerated by the imposition tool. The colors
> between the 2 PDFs are different.

It sounds like a Multivalent problem, I think you're better off asking the
devs of Multivalent if it keeps all color information.

Maybe you can use Multivalent to get information on the colorspace used
for both the Scribus-generated PDF and the imposed PDF? Then you can see
if something has been changed.

/Peter