[scribus] Missing Java file?

Hedley Finger hfinger at handholding.com.au
Mon Aug 4 06:49:07 CEST 2008

When I launch Scribus 1.3.3.12 on Windows XP SP2 (plus all updates to
the present except SP3), the splash appears and I then select to open a
recent document.  At this point, Windows displays a *Missing Shortcut"
alert with the message "Windows is searching for sdm.jar.  To locate the
file yourself, click Browse."  If the alert is dismissed, Scribus opens
the document and all seems well.  (Or I have not yet activated a
function that will fail because it needs sdm.jar.)

What is this file and how do I get it?  Where should it be installed?

Regards,
Hedley

--

Hedley Finger

28 Regent Street   Camberwell VIC 3124   Australia
Tel. +61 3 9809 1229   Fax. (call phone first)
Mob. (cell) +61 412 461 558
Email. "Hedley Finger" <hfinger at handholding.com.au>