[Scribus] Fill text with rainbow gradient.

John Culleton john
Fri Apr 18 13:23:15 CEST 2008

On Thursday 17 April 2008 11:29:46 am John Culleton wrote:
> I know this is easier to do in Gimp. But for demonstration purposes
> I would like to do it in Scribus for an e-book cover.  I referenced
> the Ogg-Vorbis video but after latest  Linux reinstall Mplayer no
> longer works for me.
>
> If there is a wiki page or other guide to filling text with a
> repeating gradient I would be grateful for the URL.  Otherwise I
> will Gimp it (I bought a book :<)

The good news is that I got the Ogg Vorbis piece running in Noautun.
And I was successful in filling the text with a pattern created in
Gimp.  Creating that pattern in Scribus is still an objective.

--
John Culleton