[Scribus] Scribus Digest, Vol 62, Issue 8

Roger hovergo
Fri Apr 18 01:21:01 CEST 2008

>>      Scribus crashed due to the following exception:
>>                                         EXCEPTION_ACCESS_VIOLATION

Have you tried opening the file in Linux.
It may be a windows problem.
I vaguely remember getting this error message on a blue screen of death way
before I started using Linux, I could never get to the crux of it back then but
I do remember that having to reinstall windows seemed to fix it temporarily.
That was a long time ago now so it may be invalid information.

I usually don't include sensitive information in an sla file but use a text box
which contains the info referenced in a .txt file - I change the reference to a
dummy .txt file so the sensitive info isn't included until the last version is
ready to print.
Roger