[Scribus] Latest stable release for Win XP ?

Xavier Colmant xavier.colmant
Thu Apr 17 22:17:23 CEST 2008

>  I'll probably try 1.3.3.11-1 for now as  going to higher releases may not
>  fix my immediate problem, and may introduce others.
You can keep both versions together.

I use 1.3.3.11. To test your problem, I did load with it sla files
created with older versions.
Before 1.3.3.11 I had only 2 versions : 1.3.3.8 and 1.3.3.9.  All
files loaded OK with 1.3.3.11, although it might have taken a longer
time than usual (time for conversion ?).

The only 'minor' issue I have with 1.3.3.11 is that after I worked a
good deal on a document and tried to generate a PDF file the whole
system froze 2 times. After restarting the system, I could generate
the PDF files without problem. When I say the system froze, I really
mean the whole bloody Windows XP : Impossible to do anything (mouse,
keyboard, pointer frozen and no hard drive activity at all).

I hope it can help you.

Xavier