[Scribus] Latest stable release for Win XP ?

John Beardmore John
Thu Apr 17 17:33:02 CEST 2008

Louis Desjardins wrote:
> John Beardmore a ?crit :

>> I can only find 1.3.3.11.
>>
>> Is there a 1.3.3.12 please ?
>
> Hi John,
>
> In absence of most of the devels at that late hour, I can only try to
> help you the best I can with the following:
>
> As far as I know, 1.3.3.11 is the latest stable version.
>
> If you?re looking for the cutting edge, you can either pick 1.3.3.12svn
> which is not released as a stable version yet...
>
> http://sourceforge.net/project/showfiles.php?group_id=125235
>
> ...or you can also go for the bleeding edge with 1.3.5svn which you will
> have to build on your own following the instructions here:

Hi Louiss,

My main aim is to open the document that I mentioned in the "Win XP:
EXCEPTION_ACCESS_VIOLATION" thread.

I'm trying to avoid unstable releases for what is after all production
work, but I was hoping that a later one than 1.3.3.10 might address my
problem.

I'll probably try 1.3.3.11 for now as  going to higher releases may not
fix my immediate problem, and may introduce others.

Many thanks, J/.
Carbon Trust Consultant: Energy Audit, Carbon Footprint, Design Advice
Energy Efficiency Accreditation Scheme, (EEAS), Registered Assessor