[Scribus] Latest stable release for Win XP ?

Louis Desjardins louis_desjardins
Thu Apr 17 04:40:14 CEST 2008

John Beardmore a ?crit :
> I can only find 1.3.3.11.
>
> Is there a 1.3.3.12 please ?

Hi John,

In absence of most of the devels at that late hour, I can only try to
help you the best I can with the following:

As far as I know, 1.3.3.11 is the latest stable version.

If you?re looking for the cutting edge, you can either pick 1.3.3.12svn
which is not released as a stable version yet...

http://sourceforge.net/project/showfiles.php?group_id=125235

...or you can also go for the bleeding edge with 1.3.5svn which you will
have to build on your own following the instructions here:

http://docs.scribus.net/index.php?lang=en&page=install1

I hope this helps,

Louis