[scribus] Password reminder from Scribus Public Wiki

William F. Maddock billsey at earthlink.net
Tue Apr 29 02:29:00 CEST 2008

Actually, Rick, you are the one who is misreading things here, and have
over-reacted. What came to the list from danfor was an automated reply
that they were quite likely completely unaware of. I use the same
provider, and have the same level of security set, so if the list was
not already in my online address book, pretty much that same message
would have come from me—without me ever knowing it got sent out. What
has most likely happened is that danfor does not read the list regularly
and therefore missed the warning that the list was changing address.
Until they notice and add that address into their online address book,
this message is going to keep happening. Meanwhile, I will send them a
message privately and see if I can wake them up.