[scribus] Password reminder from Scribus Public Wiki

Rick Carlson rcarlson at tns.net
Mon Apr 28 22:29:21 CEST 2008

What a load of crap!

danfor at earthlink.net opted in to be a recipient of Scribus posts.

I suggest he get over himself and either approve incoming messages from
Scribus behind the scenes without cluttering up the list with his
pompous posturing or the moderators drop him unceremoniously.

The people on this list are here to share information and to support
Scribus not to sit in judgment on whether they will deign to receive
posts from a list  they asked to be on.

Get real.

Rick
rcarlson at tns.net