[scribus] Success, WAS Burn before reading.

Gregory Pittman gpittman at iglou.com
Sun Apr 27 00:26:43 CEST 2008

Oleksandr Moskalenko wrote:
> I don't agree. Every decent mail client has a "Group Reply" or "List Reply"
> button/key, which is what should be used to reply to the list. It's good
> netiquette for the straight "Reply" to go to the individual poster you are
> replying to. Please see http://marc.merlins.org/netrants/listreplyto.html and
> links there for an extensive treatment of the subject.

Well, this isn't the way the old list worked.
Now, Reply All only sends to the list, Reply only sends to the originator.

My thinking is that I am receiving email from the list, not the original
sender, also that I originate a message to the list, not any particular
subscriber. If I want to just send to an individual, that should require
more effort on my part.

Greg