[scribus] Success, WAS Burn before reading.

Oleksandr Moskalenko malex at scribus.info
Sat Apr 26 23:33:04 CEST 2008

* Gregory Pittman <gpittman at iglou.com> [2008-04-26 17:03:18 -0400]:

> Tino Schwarze wrote:

> >> The new Scribus list works perfectly. Congratulations to those who did
> >> all the work.
> >>
> One thing that needs fixing is that when you click on Reply, the To:
> needs to be to Scribus list, not the original sender.
>
> Greg

Gret,

I don't agree. Every decent mail client has a "Group Reply" or "List Reply"
button/key, which is what should be used to reply to the list. It's good
netiquette for the straight "Reply" to go to the individual poster you are
replying to. Please see http://marc.merlins.org/netrants/listreplyto.html and
links there for an extensive treatment of the subject.

Cheers,

Alex.