[Scribus] Congratulations and initial comments...

Frank Cox melville.theatre
Sun Sep 23 23:56:47 CEST 2007

On Sun, 23 Sep 2007 17:20:01 -0400
Louis Desjardins <louis_desjardins at mardigrafe.com> wrote:

> What I know for sure is in the end, once you have
> picked pics from all around, having them in one single location rarely
> hurts.

I use pictures from locations A B and C. Joe across the room uses pictures from
locations A B and C.  Why do we both need a copy of that picture in our collect
directories, especially if we're not collaborating on our documents?

> This location could also be your server, diminishing the
> trafic on your network. No?

Actually, no.

Depending on your work flow and directory structures, this could greatly
increase the traffic on your network instead.  And again, for very little gain.