[Scribus] A picture of the problem !

dax702 dax702
Wed Sep 5 19:10:39 CEST 2007

Thank you for a workable solution!! :clap:  Although it's not as clear (on
screen) as importing the EPS, it's clear enough where I can quickly glance
at it to see everything is right as I go about creating the book.  I
exported a page to PDF at 300DPI and it looked pretty good too.. So final
verdict, using an image frame with a TIFF, BMP or PNG is no good with line
art type graphics such as sheet music (at least if I want to see the graphic
clearly on the screen while editing)?  And it's better to use the image
frame to place an EPS on the page rather than importing it via the File
menu.