[Scribus] Import an EPS from Sibelius, having major problems!

AdmFubar admfubar
Wed Sep 5 03:37:01 CEST 2007

Out oc curiosity, what resolution are you using for your screen??? 104*768??, 1280x1024? something lower ?? something higher?
You may want to try something higher if you can.
Ok scratch that.... imported the eps into scribus via gimp. yeah screen output looks bad, however... :)
go over to the file menue as select print preview, this will give you a nicer rendering of that particular image. looks good enough to me, see if it wirks for you.