[Scribus] Import an EPS from Sibelius, having major problems!

dax702 dax702
Wed Sep 5 02:18:34 CEST 2007

Using the "adjust frame to image" does not work, it doesn't adjust the frame
size to the actual size of the image.  Also, I'm fully aware of the
difference between bitmap and vector.  I understand these basics.  The
problem with these low resolution, totally unreadable images ON SCREEN is
that in a 100 page book with several of these musical references, it is not
possible to SEE the image to make sure it's even the right one because the
resolution is so low.  I understand that it's just a screen issue and that
when the final document is created, it can be created at any resolution I
want.  Getting to that point with graphics that are not readable on the
screen is virtually impossible and this is the part that no one has
addressed.  I will try the 600 DPI PNG suggestion now...