[Scribus] Import an EPS from Sibelius, having major problems!

dax702 dax702
Wed Sep 5 03:45:22 CEST 2007

I'm using 1280x1024 resolution on my screen.  The process I outlined in my
the EPS file that I posted in the first post of this thread.  I guess you
can use photoshop too to re-save the EPS, but you would need to add a white
background layer since photoshop opens the EPS as transparent.