[Scribus] Tables

Conal conal
Mon Oct 29 12:35:50 CET 2007

Can anyone tell me what is the best way to work with tables in Scribus? We
use Scribus to create our newspaper, media pack and rate cards. We are
currently updating the ratecard and we want to put in a table to illustrate
our advertising rates.

If it is not possible, can anyone suggest a linux program for creating
tables that can export them as a PDF or something, that I can then import
into Scribus. So far I have been creating tables in Open Office Word
Processor, exporting them as pdf's then importing them into Scribus using
File->import->import EPS/PS... It doesn't work very well, and really slows
the program down.

Thanks in advance!

Conal