[Scribus] Unattended Installation of Scribus

testing mrdocs
Wed Oct 17 00:02:53 CEST 2007

On Wednesday 03 October 2007, Julian Pilfold-Bagwell wrote:
> Hiya,
>
> A quick question regarding Scribus. Is there any facility withing
> the installer for unattended "quiet" installation or has anyone
> succeeded in carrying out such a thing?
>
> Cheers,
>
> Julian

Hi,

http://bugs.scribus.net/view.php?id=3827 is a bug to add an MSI for Scribus.

The current installer uses the open source NSIS installer, so you could try
seeing if the switches  listed here work:
http://nsis.sourceforge.net/Which_command_line_parameters_can_be_used_to_configure_installers

It is simply a matter of developer time, so if someone on the list knows MSI
we would love some help. I have done MSI installers before, but simply have
not the time to do it at the moment.

Peter