[Scribus] Test...

John Beardmore John
Thu Oct 4 02:03:46 CEST 2007

Gregory Pittman wrote:
> TrnsltLife wrote:
>> Can anyone give write a tutorial on how to compile Scribus for Windows? What
>> compiler & tools are used, and what steps are needed to do this?
>>
> I'm in the process of trying to do this, right now waiting for some
> feedback from Jean Ghali about more details.
> Jean uses Visual C++ Express, available for free from Microsoft.
>
> Suffice it to say that it is not easy -- you have to modify some of the
> source files, which leads of course to the questions: which ones, where,
> and how.
>
> Greg

Sorry to post a test message, but I've been reconfiguring my email and
suddenly stopped getting Scribus messages.

Is it a fault my end or have we all just gone quite ?

Cheers,J/.
--
John Beardmore, MSc EDM (Open), B.A. Chem (Oxon), CMIOSH, AIEMA, MEI.
Carbon Trust Consultant -  Energy Audit and Design Advice.