[Scribus] EasyPose Extra-Features

Celso Junior celsojr2007
Tue Oct 2 13:36:27 CEST 2007

Hi Dr!

Well, I thought that too and talked to my professors and they said that
a 1mm line at the center of the trim edge should be enought, but one
must left the option to ajust the width and position, so the user can
adjust these values... We have binding and trimming machine at my
college, we must make some tests to find the most usable values. Yeah I
can place an adjust and manipulate correctly 1pixel slices of the image
let's see if the theory works on pratice ^_^.

Regards!
Celso