[Scribus] EasyPose Extra-Features

avox avox
Tue Oct 2 14:29:07 CEST 2007

celsojr wrote:

> Hi Dr!
>
> Well, I thought that too and talked to my professors and they said that
> a 1mm line at the center of the trim edge should be enought, but one
> must left the option to ajust the width and position, so the user can
> adjust these values... We have binding and trimming machine at my
> college, we must make some tests to find the most usable values. Yeah I
> can place an adjust and manipulate correctly 1pixel slices of the image
> let's see if the theory works on pratice ^_^.

If you hand-calibrate the trimmer you could use even less than 1mm I guess.
But for booklet binding you need to include creep, do you do that already?
Creep means reserving more space for the spine of outmost sheets than
for inner sheets.

Also the for-edge printing appears to be a little different to your
sideprinting
since you need to fan the pages to make the picture appear.

Anyway, fascinating stuff.

/Andreas