[Scribus] etiquette / scribus mailing list

Roger, in Bangkok mercies
Sat Nov 17 07:02:23 CET 2007

Some rather rude generalizations offered there, but be that as it may:-)

Of what use is the preview feature, on virtually all email readers, when all
that is being previewed is regurgitated topping?  For that reason alone I
would probably not even have opened this, but since I just joined this list
I tend to take a bit of extra time to look at more.

Regards/Roger, in Bangkok
one who takes great exception to being characterized as "obnoxious",
"sloppy" or "lazy" ... shame on you ... ;-)