[Scribus] Creating & Printing a Booklet A4 to A5

Steve Sidney steves
Thu Nov 8 21:39:29 CET 2007

Hi

I am using Scribus Ver 1.3.3.8 Windows XP and wish to create a small 4 Page
Booklet A4 to A5

After reading the How To article on the Wiki I am a little confused.

1) Downloaded the 'psutils' programs but cannot see how they should be
installed. Not a Scribus problem but since its recommended, it's a little
confusing

2) KDE only seems to work for the Linux environment.

Can someone help. I am probably missing something that's obvious.

Is there a simpler way to get the Imposition and subsquent printing done in
a simpler fashion.

Regards
Steve