[Scribus] How to print?

BandiPat magicpage91
Thu May 31 05:47:00 CEST 2007

Ok, I've got a dumb question.  How do you make Scribus print from the
program to your printer attached to your computer?  I haven't been able
to print anything directly since version 4 or 5, 1.3.3!

Oh sure, you can print to pdf or you can set an alternate command using
kprinter, but it use to be possible to print directly to your attached
printer.  What happened?

thanks,
Pat

Usual stuff, CUPS, Ghostscript, etc. all current.  No problems from any
other program.

--
        ---Zenwalk v4.6(devel) Linux 2.6.21---
         Registered Linux User #225206