[Scribus] How to print?

Gregory Pittman gpittman
Thu May 31 13:20:47 CEST 2007

BandiPat wrote:
> Ok, I've got a dumb question.  How do you make Scribus print from the
> program to your printer attached to your computer?  I haven't been able
> to print anything directly since version 4 or 5, 1.3.3!
>
> Oh sure, you can print to pdf or you can set an alternate command using
> kprinter, but it use to be possible to print directly to your attached
> printer.  What happened?

Don't know about your distro, but on FC6 there is a problem directly
printing from Scribus in the "usual" way.
You might try this workaround:
http://wiki.scribus.net/index.php/Fedora_Core_6_-_Troubleshooting

There must have been some change in CUPS, but Scribus is my only program
I have trouble with.

Greg