[Scribus] How do you import one .sla file into another?

Stewart Noy windrunner
Fri May 25 08:42:17 CEST 2007

Yeah it's strange, with some of the pictures I use the Search function and
point it to the folder containing the correct picture, and it still does not
recognise the file.
Ok but using Pdftk, to ensure the correct page numbers I guess I will have
to create enough blank pages to make up the numbers?
I'm new to this, so go easy.

Have a look at Extras->Manage Pictures.

That said, it's probably not a good idea to have a lot (eg. ~100 images) in
one doc. We will improve
Scribus in the future to allow huge docs, but currently it's better to keep
separate docs and combine
the PDFs with Pdftk.

/Andreas