[Scribus] How do you import one .sla file into another?

avox avox
Fri May 25 10:00:23 CEST 2007

Stewart Noy wrote:

> Yeah it's strange, with some of the pictures I use the Search function and
> point it to the folder containing the correct picture, and it still does
> not recognise the file.
> Ok but using Pdftk, to ensure the correct page numbers I guess I will have
> to create enough blank pages to make up the numbers?

Not at all. There's a tab called "Sections" in document setup which allows
you to set different pagenumbering schemes for page sections (just make sure
the sections cover the whole doc, or the pages at the end wont have a
pagenumber at all).

/Andreas