[Scribus] How do you import one .sla file into another?

avox avox
Fri May 25 06:16:02 CEST 2007

Stewart Noy wrote:

> Ok, so Page, Import, and then import the desired .sla file.
> But after doing this, almost always the doc is imported with no pictures.

> Is there a trick to it?
> I have a 220 odd page book split into 7 chapters that I would like to work
> on individually with one being 100 pages with lots of pictures - don't
> want to get to the end and find I have to rework all pics!

Have a look at Extras->Manage Pictures.

That said, it's probably not a good idea to have a lot (eg. ~100 images) in
one doc. We will improve
Scribus in the future to allow huge docs, but currently it's better to keep
separate docs and combine
the PDFs with Pdftk.

/Andreas