[Scribus] How I can Update Scribus

Siipola Jari jari.siipola
Sat May 19 12:40:18 CEST 2007

UPDATE SCRIBUS (before: pictures loaded green)
excuse me, but I dont know wery much about computers - I just use programs on my work. At last time when I Install Scribus 1.3.3.2 it was quite difficult and Ghostscript is still out of my procram. So, how I can update my Scibus and what I need? From web I found this thee choise:
http://sourceforge.net/project/showfiles.php?group_id=125235&package_id=136924
scribus-1.3.3.9.tar.bz2  size 13591901 2
scribus-1.3.3.9.tar.bz2.sig  size 189
scribus-1.3.3.9-win32-install.exe  size 19271412

I also wonder whyin this page you recommend version 1.3.3.2 if it is old
http://www.scribus.net/index.php?name=Sections&req=viewarticle&artid=3&page=1

I know other peoples who try Install Sribus to Mac and not succeed.
-maybe it good idea put simple, step by step orders to net. You do great work, and I wish in future I can pay for cd where is Ghostscript enter into Program and Installed program for everything.