[Scribus] Languages and fonts

jon info
Fri May 18 23:13:52 CEST 2007

Am 18.05.2007 um 21:57 schrieb Siipola Jari:

> LANGUAGE and FONTS
> My Scribus works usually by finnish but sometimes by english.
> Can I select language by myself?

> Where I can found more fonts (Verdana bold/italic)

Here's a fine page with a huge amount of links for free or shareware
fonts:
http://cg.scs.carleton.ca/~luc/fonts.html

> and how I installed it?

On what kind of system do you work? As far as I remember OSX?
If so - and you do not use a font manager like FontExplorer or
Suitcase there is an application called ?
sorry, I cannot find out what it is called in suomi, but it will open
if you double click a TT or PS or OTF font.
You can install Mac or Win fonts. If you choose to install fonts this
way they will be installed into
Volumes/Users/"USERname"/Library/Fonts/
Jon