[Scribus] Hello Scribus Users !

Olivier FAURAX olivier.faurax
Wed May 9 22:11:45 CEST 2007

jon a ?crit :
> If you already know, forgive me

No problem.
I'm very pleased to see so many answers in a very little time.

Is there a plan to support HSL colors in Scribus ?
I don't need them, but CSS3 will support them.... It's just to know....

http://www.w3.org/TR/css3-color/#hsl-color :
"The advantage of HSL over RGB is that it is far more intuitive: you can
guess at the colors you want, and then tweak. It is also easier to
create sets of matching colors (by keeping the hue the same and varying
the lightness/darkness, and saturation)"

Have a nice day and thanks for your beautiful work on Scribus
--
Olivier FAURAX
Le blog : http://ofaurax.free.fr/blog/