[Scribus] Hello Scribus Users !

jon info
Wed May 9 19:50:42 CEST 2007

Am 09.05.2007 um 19:10 schrieb Olivier FAURAX:

> Hello !
>
> I'm new on this list and I just begin to use Scribus to make A0 poster
> for my work (I do a PhD in informatics/microelectronics).
>
> I speak French, English and a bit Esperanto.
> I live at Gardanne (north of Marseilles, south of Aix-en-Provence).
>
> I use Scribus on Mandriva Linux 2007.0.
>
> My first question is : where can I describe my own colours ?
> I want to use a colour from the Tango Project (
> http://tango.freedesktop.org/Tango_Icon_Theme_Guidelines ) but they
> are
> provided as hex RGB values.

Only for the case you don't know how to translate hex values?

fc e9 4f translates to 252 233 79
fc => 15*16 + 12 => 252
e9 => 14*16 + 9 => 233

0,1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,a,b,c,d,e,f => 0,1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10,11,12,13,14,15

First (reading from right to left) part is multiplied by one
Second part is multiplied by 16

If you already know, forgive me
Jon