[Scribus] Resizing a box makes it shrink to zero size

Johannes Schwall johannes.schwall
Fri May 4 08:24:56 CEST 2007

2007/5/4, Owen <rcook at pcug.org.au>:

> I switched from Kubuntu to SUSE because of these type of problems, however, just installed Ubuntu-7.04 and so far there doesn't appear to be any problems. A KDE thing perhaps

That might very well be. From time to time I switch to Gnome for a few
days to see if there is anything new, but somehow I've grown
accustomed to KDE.

Thanks to Plinell's hint I was able to do what I wanted: Calling the
program with "LC_ALL=C scribus" (or "LC_ALL=C scribus-ng" in my case)
does the trick.

Thanks!

Johannes

--