[Scribus] Using TeX typesetting in Scribus

Hermann Kraus hermann
Wed May 2 15:13:21 CEST 2007

On Wed, 02 May 2007 13:19:55 +0200, John R. Culleton
<john at wexfordpress.com> wrote:
> IMO Scribus/TeX integration should not be limited to the traditional
> LaTeX variant. I find either plain pdftex or Context variant more
> flexible and less verbose. Of course if either dvi format or pdf
> format is used as the common format between TeX and Scribus the
> nature of the TeX variant may become irrelevant.

Hello John,

it is planed to allow the user to select the program he wants to use as
long as it can output png and/or pdf.
See
http://wiki.scribus.net/index.php/Talk:Add_Math_Support#On_other_TeX_flavors_and_MathML
for details.

Regards,

Hermann

--
The universe is all a spin-off of the Big Bang.