[Scribus] 1.3.3.8 TrueType font problem in PDF ?

Xavier Colmant xavier.colmant
Wed May 2 11:29:47 CEST 2007

Edwardian font doesn't work for me either when embedded in PDF, as well as
other fonts.  In Scribus, I used the:
Script / Scribus script / FontSample menu item to check which fonts were OK
in PDF.  The script takes a long time to execute without visual clue whether
it's running or hanged.  Just be patient.
Optional : In Scribus preferences I later removed all the fonts which were
not working.