[Scribus] Scribus memory requirements

phriedrich phriedrich
Tue May 1 13:08:43 CEST 2007

> I program all my applications without Qt (on Windows). Why are you so
> insistent that Qt is the only possible GUI?
Have you tried to run your Windows-applications on other plattforms?

Scribus is not only written for Windows ? in fact I believe it's
mainly written for/on Linux
but thanks for QT it _also_ runs on Windows and Mac.

Using an other toolkit, which is not as portable as QT is, would drop
the support
for the non-Linux plattform.

Regards,
Friedrich

Dateiname   : PGP.sig
Dateityp    : application/pgp-signature
Dateigr??e  : 186 bytes
Beschreibung: Signierter Teil der Nachricht
URL         : http://nashi.altmuehlnet.de/pipermail/scribus/attachments/20070501/8b9821d1/attachment.pgp