[Scribus] pdf bug still not fixed

Kite Lau kitelau
Thu Mar 1 18:06:08 CET 2007

? 2007-02-27?? 19:41 +0100?Maciej Hanski???
> Dwain Alford napisa?(a):
>
> > of acrobat and have asked why the full version.  well, first, i don't have
> > the money to upgrade to the full version of acrobat 8 and second, i need
> > the
> > full version to be able to save the forms, which you can't do in reader.
>
> Just for the record: there is at least one other solution capable of
> saving PDF forms with data, Cabaret 2.1, see my reply to Dwain in his
> bug report for further details:
>
> http://bugs.scribus.net/view.php?id=5397
>
> M.

Thanks for your information. It is very useful software. I downloaded it
and tested it with Slackware 11.0, unfortunately it showed only white
rectangle for all PDF files. The website said there is library
incompatibility problem for some newer Linux release. Hope it will be
solved soon :(

Kite