[Scribus] Imposition Tools and PDFEditor Application

Julian Robbins julian.robbins
Mon Jun 25 11:37:56 CEST 2007

Hi

Understandably, people keep asking about imposition tools in linux, and
PDFTK and multivalent always get mentioned.

I found the tool 'laidout' the other day. I'm not an expert in this
whatsoever, but wondered why this is never mentioned? It is GUI driven
which might help some people who are not so happy with cmd line perhaps.
It a bit quirky looking, but is another tool that might help ..

Also, there IS the beginnings of a useful PDF GUI Editor in Linux -
called PDF Editor http://pdfedit.petricek.net

Both of these I got working on Ubuntu Feisty, without compiling stuff

--
Kind regards

Julian Robbins