[Scribus] Scribus 1.3.3.9.x source tarballs & its Fedora Core 6 RPMs

Plinnell mrdocs
Fri Jun 22 15:14:05 CEST 2007

On Friday 22 June 2007, Asif Lodhi wrote:
> Hi Everybody,
>
> I am trying to use Scribus again after quite a long time - again,
> due to my liking for its easy interface. I am having some
> FC6-related dial-up connectivity problems and trying to download
> the source tarballs for FC6 and its RPMs using Windows dial-up.
> However, the browser directs me to a Windows-specific version every
> time I click on the download link for Scribus on your website. I
> would be thankful if any of you could send me direct download links
> for the source-tarballs and FC6 RPMs of the latest stable release.
>
> --
> Thanks in advance,
>
> Asif

Hi,

Try:
http://software.opensuse.org/download/home:/mrdocs/Fedora_Extras_6/
32 bit
 or
http://software.opensuse.org/download/home:/mrdocs/FC6/ 64bit

There is 1.3.3.10svn snapshot in there, but it is svn of the stable
branch and has some fixes applied after 1.3.3.9

Peter